Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Lessons From Daddy

I don't know my biological father.  When he and my mother divorced, he walked away and never looked back.  Luckily, my mom remarried when I was three and he adopted my older sister and me and has been Daddy ever since.  When I think back, he taught me so many life lessons that I still carry with me today.  Most of all, he taught me about what kind of man I wanted to marry and be the father of my children.

What do you hope your children learn from your husband?  What has he already taught them?

1 comment:

  1. I hope that my son develops my husband's patience (a quality that I don't possess!). I also hope he imitates my husband's gentleness, work ethic, commitment and generosity. I'm thankful that my husband spends so much time with my son, doing meaningful activities.

    ReplyDelete