Monday, February 3, 2014

Family is everything!

As I sit here watching halftime of the Super Bowl, our kids are in the other room...one watching a movie and one on his tablet.  Sadly, our children don't share our love of football.  Still haven't quite figured out how that happened!  But we do share other loves.  We all love a good road trip.  We love watching movies.  And we all love supporting our hometown minor league baseball team.  What does your family love to do together?  What is a special tradition you all enjoy?

1 comment:

  1. Most Sundays fall through spring, we hang out in the livingroom together with a fire in the fireplace. We read books, play board games, or look at photos together. Lately we've started roasting marshmallows. I hope my son will continue to enjoy this as he gets older. We also enjoy outings such as apple picking and berry picking, going to festivals, and picnics. Again, I hope we will be able to continue these traditions throughout my son's childhood. He also loves running errands with us and helping out with different projects around the house. He especially gets excited by leaf raking and shoveling! One of my favorite things about my son is that just about anything can be fun, as long as we're doing it together. Part of this is his personality and part of it is his age. I hope it lasts!

    ReplyDelete