Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Girly Treats

A friend asked on Facebook today if there was such a thing as too many pairs of boots.  While I don't have too many pairs of boots, I do enjoy treating myself every once in a while.  I love stopping by my favorite bakery for a salted caramel cupcake.  I live for the day I can get my hair cut and colored.  And don't get me started about how happy I am when I find a new pair of jeans that fit AND look good.  ;)  How do you pamper yourself?  When is the last time you took a moment to do something just for you?  Are you overdue?

3 comments:

  1. On a daily basis, my favorite mini-retreat is to sit quietly by myself with a cup of international coffee. Scrapbooking is another one of my favorite ways to spend me-time; I do this every few months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was a scrapbooking kinda gal! Don't have the patience for it. Haha! This week, I'm getting together with a friend on Friday night for some old-fashioned girl time. We haven't seen each other in a while, so I'm sure there will be plenty of laughs and tears. On a side note, we're home with a snow day today. Expecting 8 or 9 inches before it's done. It's really beautiful outside this morning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so great to get together with a girlfriend! My best friend and I go out to dinner a few times per year, and we really enjoy it.

      You must be sending the storm our way, because we're supposed to get it around midnight, and then it's supposed to continue all day tomorrow. I'm sure the schools will be closed.

      Delete