Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mother's Day Tributes

Well, this Sunday is Mother's Day, so I thought we could share stories of our moms.  My mom was a teenage mother, yet did everything in her power to make a great life for her and her girls.  She sacrificed much so that all four of us could have what we needed and, most of the time, what we wanted.  She wiped countless tears, sewed hundreds of dance costumes, and fed us delicious food.  There has never been a moment when I doubted her love for me and I just hope that I make her proud every single day.  I'm blessed to still have her on this earth and can't wait to see her at the end of May when her and my dad are coming for a visit.

Do you have a special story about your mom?  And happy early Mother's Day to each of you!

1 comment:

  1. I am also still blessed to have my mother (& father) still with me. Those were tough times growing up for a number of reasons & I never once doubted she loved me & was praying for me. What more can I ask? (I am also blessed with a mother-in-law who loved me like a daughter right from the start. I lived with my in-laws for 3 1/2 months prior to my wedding to avoid having to find a place to rent for such a short time. She's now recently widowed & has Alzheimers...please say a pray for her, thank you!)

    ReplyDelete