Thursday, July 10, 2014

Lots going on....

I have a lot of things going through my mind today.  My sister and her family need prayers.  My brother-in-law's father was found dead in his house on Tuesday night.  Totally unexpected and he just lost his mom earlier this year.

I'm also in the process of "re-organizing" our ministries in the parish with our new priest.  He and I are meeting once a week to work through everything.  My brain is mush when we're done, but it's been really nice to spend time with him and get to know him better.

I'm also stressing a little.  My parents live 11 hours away and our daughter (9 years old) wants to go and spend a week or two there so she can be spoiled and play with her cousins.  The momma in me is freaking out a tad.  It's soooo far!  I really want her to go and have fun, but am finding it hard to cut the apron strings.  ;)

Okay, I'll stop there.  I could go on and on.  My brain doesn't seem to stop lately.  Thanks for letting me ramble.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you do have a lot on your mind. I'm so sorry for your brother-in-law's losses. That must be so hard on him and the rest of your sister's family. And, I totally relate to your anxiety about your daughter spending a week away, at 11 hours distance. That would be a hard hurdle for me, too. Prayers for peace!

    ReplyDelete