Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday Fun Day!

What's going on with you this weekend?  We're getting our daughter back from my parents.  I can't wait to hear about all her adventures with her cousins in Texas!  We'll also be shuttling a friend's daughter back and forth to her choir performances since our friends are taking a trip...with no kids...for the first time since they've had kids.  I'm looking forward to a couple slow days before I get back into the swing of getting my classroom ready for the new year. 

Can't wait to catch up with everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that things went well with your daughter's week away! I don't have any specific plans for the weekend, and that's fine with me! I've been doing much more driving than I would prefer, so I'm looking forward to having a break from that. I never realized how much the driving around increases when kids get older! But on a brighter note, the weather this summer has been great. We have the occasional 90 degree day or two, but then it cools right back down to high 70s/low 80s. If every summer was like that, summer would be my favorite season! And, this summer has flown by faster than any summer I an ever remember. So this weekend I hope to just relax and savor it. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete